Dean’s Office Publications
- Collegian: The Collegian is an annual tabloid read by nearly 55,000 College alumni. Each issue features articles on research, programs, and innovations in the College, as well as success stories from faculty, students, and alumni. Email Courtney Corbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your news or put your name on our mailing list.
- Desktop News: Published by the Dean’s Office, Desktop News is a monthly email digest of stories about College of Arts and Sciences faculty, staff, students, alumni, and events. Articles that appear in Desktop News are also published to the College’s website, as.ua.edu. To receive Desktop News, email Stephanie Kirkland, director of College relations, at email@example.com.
- Celebrating Excellence: Published each spring, Celebrating Excellence profiles recent innovations in the College, from major research programs to accomplished faculty to the personal success stories of students and alumni.
- Faculty Meeting Minutes: Published each spring and fall semester, the Faculty Meeting Minutes include recent faculty and student accomplishments, data on enrollment trends and funding, lists of new faculty and staff members and recent retirees, updates on our progress toward College goals, and information about new or improved facilities and resources.
- Annual Report: Published in print and online each fall, the College of Arts and Sciences Annual Report highlights faculty and student accomplishments in research, scholarship, and creative endeavors; provides data on College enrollment trends, revenue and expenditures, and contracts and grants; lists new faculty and staff members and recent retirees; and more.
- Outreach Report: The Outreach, Economic Development, and Entrepreneurship report lists programs within the College of Arts and Sciences and its divisions that provide education and services to groups and individuals outside the UA community.
Numerous divisions of the College, including academic departments, research groups, and service centers, produce print or online publications. Browse the publications list on this website, or visit the individual divisions’ websites, for more information.