Published in print and online each fall, the College of Arts and Sciences Annual Report
- highlights faculty and student accomplishments in research, scholarship, and creative endeavors
- provides data on College enrollment trends, revenue and expenditures, and contracts and grants
- lists new faculty and staff members and recent retirees
- details progress toward College goals and in College initiatives
- describes recent improvements in College resources and facilities
Download the current report (PDF):
Download past reports (PDF):
- Annual Report 2011-2012
- Annual Report 2010-2011
- Annual Report 2009-2010
- Annual Report 2008-2009
- Annual Report 2007-2008
- Annual Report 2006-2007
- Annual Report 2005-2006
- Annual Report 2004-2005
Faculty Meeting Minutes
Spring 2014 Faculty Meeting
The spring 2014 faculty meeting was called to order by Dean Robert Olin at 3:05 p.m. on Thursday, March 20, 2014, in Bryant-Jordan Hall.
Approximately 40 faculty members and staff were in attendance. There were no items on the agenda for vote and no new business was raised.
The meeting was adjourned at 4:00 p.m.
The minutes of the meeting are in the form of Dean Olin’s presentation and may be downloaded in PDF format.
Download minutes of previous meetings (PDF):
- Fall 2013 Faculty Meeting Minutes
- Spring 2013 Faculty Meeting Minutes
- Fall 2012 Faculty Meeting Minutes
- Spring 2012 Faculty Meeting
- Fall 2011 Faculty Meeting
- Spring 2011 Faculty Meeting
- Fall 2010 Faculty Meeting
- Spring 2010 Faculty Meeting
- Fall 2009 Faculty Meeting
- Spring 2009 Faculty Meeting
- Fall 2008 Faculty Meeting
- Spring 2008 Faculty Meeting
- Fall 2007 Faculty Meeting
- Spring 2007 Faculty Meeting
Outreach, Economic Development, and Entrepreneurship Programs
The Outreach, Economic Development, and Entrepreneurship report lists programs within the College of Arts and Sciences and its divisions that provide education and services to groups and individuals outside the UA community. For more information about the programs described in this report, contact the sponsoring department or institute or the Dean’s Office.